cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to generate export documents (FUCI, FUSD, FUCO) for orders that have a domestic ship to address. The process works fine for export shipments, however there is no foreign trade data copied into the delivery or billing documents if the ship to party is domestic. Is there a setting in copy control or user exit that will allow these fields to be populated?

Thank you, Julie

Edited by: Julie Simonds on Feb 7, 2008 4:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Thanks again. We were able to find the required steps in note #109492.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Thank you for your suggestions. The LIKP and LIPS tables can be updated via the user exit MV50AFZ1. However, I believe we need to update the the EIPO fields in the Legal categorization and Origin/Destination/Business tabs of the delivery. Can offer further assistance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

I just checked, the user exits could be used for modyfing the EIPO data. But you will have to be careful with this because the EIPO data reference key needs to be picked from the LIKP table. So you need to ensure that the user exit is used in calling the whole sub module of Foreign trade and not just the updation of EIPO table.

Because the issue is that if its a domestic shipping the foreign trade data would not be generated at all. So you would have to ask the ABAP team to call include or Functional module which generates the foreign trade data. This include will change the LIKP and EIPO table as done in the export/import shipment cases.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

You will have to write a fresh piece of code to get the foreign trade and customs data copied even when the country of origin and country of ship to are same. You can code it in the copy routine between sales order type and delivery type. Or if you want you can code it in the user exit for customer master data in the start of mv50afz1.

The bettre would be to use the user exit and d a check for country of origin and country of ship to being same and then copy foreign trade data.

regards,

Abhishek