cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About order and delivery quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a number of questions about order and delivery quantities:

1) How can I make a delivery even when there is no order?

2) Where is customization of the controllig mechanism if the quantity of the items can be higher at the in the order than at the delivery or not?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above reply, Order quantity should be equal to or higher than delivery quantity.You can control in customizing in delivery item category-quantity specification.

SAP system check for zero delivery,Overdelivery and shortfall in case of partial delivery.SAP System check for partial delivery and minimum allowed delivery in settings made in customer-material info,Customer master record and/or material master.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) How can I make a delivery even when there is no order?

Transaction Code: VL01NO

Delivery Type: LO

2) Where is customization of the controllig mechanism if the quantity of the items can be higher at the in the order than at the delivery or not?

Ideally the Quantity of Order can be higher at Order, compared to Delivery. This is a case of partial delivery. Always ensure that Delivery Quantity = Pick Quantity i.e if Delivery Quantity is 50, but you want to deliver 30, in that case reduce the delivery quantity also to 30. If the quantity is different, PGI will not be allowed.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.