cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File RFC sync scenario error: MsgId alredy exists in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File RFC sysnc scenario.

The first message that I tried to processed gave a error

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$ConversionException: (122) JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION: Date ' ' has a wrong format at field REQ_DATE_H: Unparseable date: " "

When I retried correcting the data, it started giving strange error

Message ID 62D07CA0D3EE11DCCD36DA01C52F0606 for pipeline CENTRAL, version already exists in system.

How to rectify this?

XI version is PI 7.0 SP10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting more responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anirudh,

Did you ever find the solution to this problem? I am having the exact same issue.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Rhonda

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After you did the correction did u rerun the prrogram? if you did then you will c the different entry in the SXMB_MONI......it should work fine...just check once more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nisar,

Which program to re-run? Are you talking about activating the channel again? If so, then I have done it many times changing the file name.

I got below error in Communication Channel Monitoring:

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: MSGGUID_EXISTING ErrorText: ErrorStack: Message ID 83F8B0B0D48311DCA544DA01C52F0606 for pipeline CENTRAL, version already exists in system

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Transmitting the message using connection http://xibox:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error The message status set to FAIL.

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

2008-02-06 02:27:39 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to roll back transaction: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every time you put the file you are seeing the new entry in the SXMB_MONI and with this error message?

Can u check any message been stuck in the Message monitoing on the adapter level for AE and delete it if any failed message relating to this exist....and try to delete the existing entries in SXMB_MONI and rerun the interface with proper file

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This may be problem with ur SP level and patch.

Was searching for this problem. This could solve ur issue

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link Prateek.

The error is in response message from RFC to File but I'm not using File Creation Using Timestamp; I'm overwriting it. I've even tried using Message Id and Append option. But still the same error.

I'm following this thread

[File - RFC - File without a BPM - Possible from SP 19|;

Regards,

AV.

Edited by: Anirudh Vyas on Feb 6, 2008 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same scenario as Oliver's.

[Going by what he has said|;

+Hi everybody who is watching,

the error was caused by a locktable overflow. The file adapter did not removed locks in the AE if you are using "time stamp" in file construction mode. The error came up in SP12 and 13 of PI and was solved in SPS13 Patchlevel 3.

Regards Oliver+

I've checked with every file consruction mode and I'm getting the same error.

Has anyone worked with sync File ->PI->RFC scenario successfully with PI 7.0 SP10?

Regards,

AV