hi sd network this is prasad i want to the solutions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

I dont think this is possible unless you have a different ship to party code. In one code, you can have only one address.

Dear Ramesh - can you please let me know where we can maintain multiple address??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

At header level we can change the address of ship to party manually.For the item level initally it will be disabled no changes will be allowed.In order to change the address,first delete ship to party number or name enter any other ship to part name,it ask for redetermining of route then,again enter the old SH no(if required) and again ask for redetermining of route.

Now double click the SH,this will enable to enter new address.

Hope this will help you

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you to maintain only one ship to party with mutiple address then u need to manually change in sales order.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

one ship to party multipul address point of that u can change in sales order point but will come to display mode how tell me immedetially

Former Member
0 Kudos

i didnt understand your last response. pl make it a little more clear.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

One Ship-to-Party cannot have multiple addresses, but multiple Ship-to-Party can be created & assigned to the same Sold-to-Party.

Ship-to-party can be created using Account Group: 0002, which can be assigned to relevant Sold-to-Party in Change mode of Sold-to-Party.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.