cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Macro Icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have requirement of changing the Icon of Macro depending upon some condition. Please Do suggest is this possible?. Just User wants to know whether that macro execution has already done or not.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasa,

I don't think this is really possible without some pretty serious custom code (not even really sure a user exit exists to handle this). If the user only needs to be able to tell that they executed the macro in the same session, you could have the macro assign a row icon when executed and create an exit macro to reset the icon. If the user needs to be able to save the fact that the macro has executed, you can always save a value to a KF and create an alert to determine if the macro has executed that the user could see in SDP94.

Hope this helps,

Sean

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Closing old thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean & Srini,

Actual requirement is displaying Product Note using Macro. User just want to Know whether Product Note is Filled or Not. So depending upon the Product note is filled or Not I want to change the Icon.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Srini

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Macro execution can happen multiple times and there is no associated event with macro execution. The route that I would recommend is to have alerts or color displays in dataview based on datavalues that get populated or recalculated in a certain keyfigure upon macro execution. This way one would know based on the data value condition, if the macro was executed.