Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Java Bean model in Web dynpro DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created the following DC's on a track:

1. EMPDic (Type: Dictionary) - DC that contains the database table.

2. EMPEjb (Type J2EE) - DC that contains the EJBs that have business logic. Created a public part EMPpp that containd the bean classes.

3. EMPEar (Type J2EE) - DC that contains the EMPEjb module.In Used Dcs added EMPpp

4. EMPCmd (Type: Java) - DC that acts as the command bean.

Created 2 public parts 'compile'(Type:compilation) and 'deploy' (Type:assembly). In Used DCs added EMPpp.

5. EMPWd (Type: Webdynpro) - DC that will contain the Java Bean Model and the application. In Used DCs added 'compile' and 'deploy'.

Q1.) Now when i try to import the Java bean model by selecting the radio button "public parts of used DCs" and look at the dropdown, i am not able to see any of the jar's related to my command bean DC.

If i select the radio button "project(source folder)" and click Next it says 'No JavaBeans for import'. Am i missing something?

Q2) Could someone tell me the exact steps from pt. 4 onwards. ie. whether it is necessary to create the 2 public parts for EMPCmd DC and what should it contain.

Thanking you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melwyn,

check the NWDI tutorial, it will help you:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b53558-6df6-2910-cfbf-a63316bb...

kind regards

Stefanie