cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical requirement discount... Plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hav one typical requirement in giving quantity discount. I have one condition for quantity discount.say for 100 pcs of X Materail, i will give 2 % discount. This scenario is cool.......

My requirement is for a particular period i want to give discount. Say for tht particular period and in first invoice qty is 10 pcs, so no discount. next invoice for same material, qty is 90 pcs so system should cumulate the previous qty of last invoice also and give discount in this invoice. means 10+90 =100 pcs and 2 % discount. Everytime invoice is raised for this material, system should check and cumulate the total quantity of the period and give discount accordingly..

Any clue.. please share

Regards

Inder Pal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Can anyone eloborate little more.. how we can map such scenario.!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check this on ;

[rebate processing|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-do-rebate-processing.htm]

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

since quantity and period are fixed, i guess its a good case for using quantity rebates than going in for any customizations to the discount condition.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

I also got one clue...i am not sure abt it.. plz clarify

If u write separate routine for this condition which cumulate all material quantity of the same period and then give discount based on condition record..

Please clarify if i wrong.,.

Regards

Inder Pal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please take ABAP effort to solve this problem, in cummulating the quantity based on partner, material and also the validity date(VBRK, VBRP)

Then with BAPI create Credit memo request and then credit memo.

Hope this gives some push

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Validity can be given in the condition records. For the cumulation of values - you can try with the CBV and AltCalType corresponding to this condition type in the pricing procedure.

Hope it should work.

Thanks,

Ravi