cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

input should be in the form _:_

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

i have crated a pricing procedure and while creating a sales oredr and putting the vat value(jivp) 12.5 means in decimal format it is showing error input should be in the form ::_

pla suugest what to change in codntion type?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh,

system settings is seems to be for "comma" instead of decimal point.

so try this way: instead of taking 12.5 take 12,5 or 12:5

or check it with basis guy for user profile settings and client level settings.

karnesh

Edited by: karnesh singh on Feb 6, 2008 5:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Warwick has rightly said, it could just be a problem with your user settings. Please check the decimal notations in your user profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya thanks a lot my problem is resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh

Can you please let me know how the problem is solved. Is it because you have tried entering comma instead of decimals??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear no actually it was a user setting i just changed the default setting and i accepted it to decimal.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the updation dear Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

plz can u help me understanding tax code and tax calucation procedure and condtion record concepts and detail customization document.its urgent plz send me tha detail ASAP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debesh

I dont know why at sale order level, you are entering pricing manually. Anyway, try with entering comma instead of decimals. For example, if your pricing is USD 100.00, try with USD 100,00.

Somewhere, I have come across wherein for some currencies, we need to define the decimals in commas instead of dots.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

its not for other currency its INR and normal sales order its nt taking decimal what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto your user id (SU01) and check Decimal notation (TAB Defaults)