Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic price change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have an issue on top priorty.

I have uploaded all the open export orders in order to give work order to the pp consultant in order to go live.

here the same material is sold for domestic costomer as well to the export customer.

I have maiintained the condition records for all material in INR,But not for customer /materail combination for exports.

Now when i go to va02 to change the basic price in the export orders,iam able to change the rate and the currency to USD .

The problem is the calculation in the pricing takes both the zpr0 value which i give and the already existed record for the material in INR.

Is there a way to change the condition value and the currency settings

Please give solution at the earliest

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

As for as currency in sale order is concerned, whatever you maintain in VK11, that will flow. You cannot change in sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.problem resolved

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

you need to differentiate the maintained record so that system understood which one to picked up.

either you change the basis for pricing or condition type of pricing i.e. different condition type in different procedure. say ZPRO and ZPRS

or use different table from same access sequence if condition type of pricing is same in both procedure.

say cust/mat

currency/mat

or only mat with release status.

(for maintainance of particular condition type)

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the basic price of each item in sales document in va05 by option of mass change of price. For currency change in sales document you can use transcation code ewuo.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi promod,

Please tell me if now can i maintain the condition records for cust/mat in vk11,so that i will able to change the basic price in the sales orders in change mode......

ajay