cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing status of delivery doesn't change inspite of invoice being created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a delivery document for which invoice was created. I can see the invoice in doc flow. But the billing status in status overview of the delivery is shown as billing not done. This is causing the system to put this delivery in VF04 - billing due list. .. Why is this happenning ?

This delivery is combined in the same invoice along with another delivery

Could someone gimme an idea as why this is happening ?

Regards

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since there are two deliveries - two material documents are there, as we know that for every movement of the material, a material document will be created.

Please check the billing status for both the deliveries and if there is any difference please post it.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The problem is with single delivery. The delivery is invoiced but has the billing status as 'A' - not yet processed. The invoice is clearly appearing in the document flow.

For this same delivery two different material documents have been created.

This delivery during billing has been clubbed with another delivery ( this is not in question ) which meets the same billing criteria... This I am telling only for info purpose..

The issue here is why inspite of being invoiced the delivery has the billing status as ' A '. ? The outcome is, this is appering in billing due list.

hope I am clear now ...

Regards

Mahesh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one more observation in this issue. For this delivery, there were two material documents created which means PGI was done twice ! How is this possible ? Is this causing billing status not being changed even if the delivery is invoiced ?

Regards

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have another observation on this issue. There are 2 material documents created for this delivery I can see the same in the doc flow. One created after other. How is this possible ? It amounts PGI being done twice, Could this be the reason for billing status remaining unchanged inspite of delivery being invoiced ?

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in delivery header check the following statuses:

Billing status -

Not relevant

A Not yet processed

B Partially processed

C Completely processed

What is there?

If you have "C" - no reason to be worried...

Billing block

Is that blank or not?

What is in credit status field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I am facing the same problem from last week. Now can you tell me what is the billing type you are using there? I mean proforma Invoice or commercial Invoice?

Regards

Ratna Kumar

Call me at 09985942378

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for the status of the other delivery also and post it.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could someone help me out on this ?

Mahesh ?