cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is not possible( urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

i created standard order and material is extended and when i am trying to deliver the material using vlo1n it shows the following error. the document is complete. material is in sale sales area. pls let me know the cause. this is a critical issue pls let me know urgently.

the error shows

material number 12431 is not defined for sales org 435 dist channl lang E.

but we mainatained sales organization abnd distribution channel and divition.

thanks in advance

ramachandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramachandra,

Check your sales areas and define common distrubution channels and divisions. Once you do this, then the materials in the material masters can be used for sales areas.

regards

VK

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check ur division once

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Additional Data - against EN there should be material description (material name) also. Please check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the delivery plant in the matarial master data with the plant in the sales order .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First please re-check if your material has been created for this sales area. For this you also need to maintain the sales views of the Material Master.

Secondly the material is being delivered from a plant. Please check if you have made the assignment of sales area & Dist. Channel to the plant and ensure if you have stock of the material in that plant

Regards,

Jn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please goto VOR1 and VOR2.

Maintain the common dist. channel and division.

Hope ur problem will be solved.

reward points if useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi checked all configurations are ok

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please post the exact message inlcuding the message number (double click the message to get the number)

Make sure the material master is extended to the sales org and distribution channel .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramachandra

Go to material master 12431 and select "Additional Data". Here under the tab "Descriptions", language "EN" should be there. If not maintain it and retry.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxmipathi

EN in additional tab is present

regards

ramachandra