cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price not appearing in CU50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured a material with characteristics Mouse with values 1 & 2, Keyboard with values 1 & 2 and PRICE as variant condition which has SDCOM and VKOND.

Created a variant table as follows

Mouse Keyboard Price

1 1 P1

1 2 P2

1 1 P3

The price values are maintained in VK30 and price is maintained in VK11 for VA00 condition type with amount as 100.

While I do CU50 and maintain the values for the characteristics mouse and keyboard as '1' and '1', the variant condition appears as 'P1' but the net value is showing as '0'. It should be showing '100'.

if i try though VA01, it appears properly...

Appreciate if come could say why price is not appearing while doing through CU50.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, you do have some object dependency code to actually set the value in the table, right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am using variant tables Cu60, CU61 to maintain all the combination and procedure dependency to pick the appropriate price.

TABLE LP_NEW3

(MOUSE = MOUSE, KEYBD = KEYBD,

PRICE = $SELF.PRICE)

In VA01, I am getting the price but no in CU50.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

CU50 is just simulation transaction and doesnot fully integrate with SD. You can only see the conditions, but there is no "real" pricing funcionality. The net value box is never filled. Also Please create any variant configuration threads under component ERP-PLM.

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

That was helpful, I was actually facing the error in IPC, thought its bcoz of CU50...

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Config Profile, try setting User interface - Settings - Pricing to Permanent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I had tried that earlier, no luck...

Regards,

George