Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is a very typical issue.

In our scenario, when we execute the DP90 with a service order , the system should generate a debit memo request. From that we create a debit memo and send it to the customer.

But in a typical case when I run DP90 with the service order, the system is trying to generate a 'credit memo request'. Could anyone guide me where to check?

Prase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there was a goods receipt with reference to the service order, which was making the actual costs in negative, so system trying to generate a credit memo instead of a debit memo.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the field 'billing form' in the item category. The value has to be '01' to get debit memo requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly refer to Standard SAP settings. Please put back the original settings in VOV8.By running Dp90 with standard SAP settings you will get debit memo request (order document)and subsequently the relavant billing document.

Please do reward points if it helpfull.If still have quires in this pls do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanking you,

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Please check what Sales document type you have assigned to the service order in 'spro' settings.

Kindly revert back in case of any problem.

-Prabhakar