cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I am working in SNP and facing two problems, first when I am manually entering the forecast in the SNP it is removing the last digit from any quantity. E.g. if I enter 1000 it converts to 100, Secondly it is not saving any forecast beyond 2 months. Your answer will be of great help.

Regards

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Checked storage bucket profile it is initialized for next two years. also used the Program /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE but the things have not changed

Rajan Sagoo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When you ran /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE, did you check the box "Update Master Data"?

Als try running /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK and ensure that you check "Repair", "Update Livecache Anchor"! and "Check SNP Master Data"

Regards

Ian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

For second problem You can intialize the planmning area using Program /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE. Give Date haorizon Between which you want that Forecast keyfigure to be input enabled.

For First problem Did you checked that keyfigure properties(data type) in RSD1 Transaction.

Rgds,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

What period is your livecache initialised for, it sounds like it only has two months of livecache enabled.

Also check that your storage buckets profile in the planning area has greater than two months in it.