cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Receiver FCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a similar structure as mentioned below. But Iam confusing how to do it with File content conversion in receiver adapter.

Please suggest me how do i create Fixed length file by using FCC in receiver adapter.

<Root>

-

<Header>

<H1>aaa</H1>

-

</Header>

-

<Details>

-

<D1>11</D1>

-

<D2>12</D2>

-

<Line>

-

<Line1>

-

<Line_1>

-

<Line_2>

-

</Line1>

-

<Line2>

-

<Line_2_1>

-

<Line_2_2>

-

</Line2>

-

</Line>

-

</Details>

-

</Footer>

-

<F1>4234</F1>

-

</Footer>

</Root>

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

:

Use:

NameA.fieldFixedLengths

Specify a character string containing a list of fixed column widths that are separated by commas and determine the number and the length of columns generated in the text file.

If you do not make any specification for NameA.fieldSeparator, the specification NameA.fieldFixedLengths is mandatory.

Refer the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

refer the below weblog for FCC

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/08/03/file-adapter-receiver--are-we-really-sure-about-the-concepts

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you put the sample text file layout for this strucutre is it necessart for you to define the multiple heirarchy for target?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for giving quick response.

However, I'm looking forward for fixed length flat file... But given blog deals with csv file... Please provide inputs to create Fixed length file for the given structure

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the thread "File Adapter Variable structure Issue" on page no 3 or 4 right now.

your problem is similar to that.

BR,

Alok