cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification process - XI after the test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave my XI certification exam at the Bangalore Teched'05. I have couple of questions about the post certification process.

At the end of the test, the message "Congratulations, you have passed the certification exam." appeared. Does this imply that I will be getting a certificate?

I and my collegue got a total score of 70% and 65% respectively , with a minimum individual section score of 55% in every section. Will there be any minimum section cut off for the certification.

When and how will we be getting the certificate?

thanks,

venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh,

<i>

>>"Congratulations, you have passed the certification exam." appeared. Does this imply that I will be getting a certificate?</i>

Definitely, you will be getting.

<i>

>>Will there be any minimum section cut off for the certification.</i>

yes there is. I think it is 50%.

<i>>> When and how will we be getting the certificate?</i>

It will take atleast 3 weeks.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

My message said, "congratulations, you have pass score" and i got 74% overall with a min score of 65 % in one section. However it said below, "the result will not be valid until SAP AG confirms..." Do that mean I am certified and will get certificate? Please let me know

Thanks

Venkat

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i jst saw ur posting... it seems u appeared TechEd'05 and cleared. I have enrolled for TechEd'06, can u plz send me some guidelines like how to prepare?, what to read? is it covers the theoretical part or hands on etc.. etc..

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i jst saw ur posting... it seems u appeared TechEd'05 and cleared. I have enrolled for TechEd'06, can u plz send me some guidelines like how to prepare?, what to read? is it covers the theoretical part or hands on etc.. etc..

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks & Rgards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

i jst saw ur posting... it seems u also appeared TechEd'06 can u plz send me whatever information u got form SDN or through friends....hope favour from u

Thanks & Rgards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Did you cleared your SAP XI certification and got Certificate ?. Even I have the same issue. I gave my certification and got 65% marks with the message "Congratulations you have passed the certification exam" but I am still not sure whether I have cleared the exam or not.

Pleae reply to my mail id jmk_murali@yahoo.com as I am very anxious to know.

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks & Rgards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks suraj and sameer for your replies. It's a Great relief. I'll be anxiously waiting for my certificate.

thanks once again,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

If you have received the 'Congratulations...' message you have cleared the certification and you do not have to worry about the individual section scores.

And your certificate will be sent to your organization in couple of weeks.

cheers

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks & Rgards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer Shadab,

I am new to XI .I need some information regarding XI

could you please give your mail to me .So I would like to ask you

related to it.

With Regards,

sagar.bw@gmail.com