cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap2JDBC : Problem while designing data structure for Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am doing webservices(SOAP) to JDBC(syn) scenario without using BPM.We are sending the request from portal and getting the response from database.

I have lot of Queries.I am going to design based on the database Query.Please find the following Query.

SELECT ALL DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQTR,

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_NO,

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_DATE,

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.APPROVE_BY,

TO_NUMBER(DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_AMT), DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_TYPE,

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.ROS_DATE,

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_STATUS

FROM DBTEST.REQMASTBL

WHERE DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_STATUS='AP' AND

DBTEST.REQMASTBL.APPROVE_BY LIKE UPPER('GM%') AND DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQTR='GM211' AND DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_DATE BETWEEN (:frmDate) AND (:toDate) ORDER BY DBTEST.REQMASTBL.RQN_NO

All most all the queries having the same functionality.Could anyone please guide me how to design and how to map the source and the target fields using the Boolean(and,or.like,between) functions.

Now the problem is How to design the data stucture in Integration Repository using this query and how to extract these(and,or.like,between) functions.

urgent response is highly appreciated

rgds,

Veena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can help you

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

read it and try to implement, if you still have doubts, please, post here your specific doubts so we can help you.

regards.

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Iam getting the error like this

HTTP error:could not post file

'/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_SS:soap_communicationchannel&version=3.0&Sender.service=BS_SS&Interface=http%3A%2F%2Fsoap2db1%5Eportalsoap_outbound_messinterface' on server

this is the message iam getting from Portal side.Here iam testing using altova xml spy tool.

in this context

BS_SS is my sender business system

soap_communicationchannel i s my sender communication channel

Sender.service=BS_SS (again my sender business system)

portalsoap_outbound_messinterface is my message interface

I badly required the help from experts.

Regards

Veena

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Veena,

Could you please confirm wehther u created the Data type structure as below specified.

Request

<Statement>

<anyName action=” SQL_QUERY”>

<access> SQL-String </access>

</anyName >

</Statement>

Response

<Statement_ response >

<row>

<field1/>

<field2/>

<fieldn/>