cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requests imported within an urgent correction, getting reimorted in MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Using change request management, I found that when we are importing normal corrections, the previous imported requests via urgent corrections are getting re-imported in to the production. It’s the standard configuration that SAP provided, but its going to be trouble if its going to overwrite the previous imported changes.

Does any one know how to resolve this issue to avoid re-importing of already imported requests in maintenance cycle [MC]? Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Urgent help will be appreciated,

Thanks & Regards

Sharmishtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give an example where there will be an issue with the default functionality? Thanks.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

I am using solution manager 4.0 SP 12, with default functionality I am facing following issue.

For example request T1 is released from Dev and imported in QA, then after PRD in urgent correction. In maintenance cycle i.e. normal correction, request T2 is released from Dev, but while import in QA, its importing T1 and T2, same happens when we are trying to import it PRD, its importing again T1 and then T2.

This is happening because requests are getting import with “import again” tp option, but its set default for preliminary transports i.e. urgent correction. As its happening via change request management I don’t know where do we can change/set this option or change these default configuration settings.

Its problem if its try to import the already import request as it may have impact on the current functionality as per our users & client’s concerns.

Will you please help me in this ?

Waiting for reply;

Regards,

Sharmishtha