cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of commercial Invoices in two different currencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we create commercial Invoices in two different currencies, i.e, same invoice should have value in INR and as well in EURO etc.,

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry, if my posting created any confusion. I did not mean to say that when a billing in foreign currency takes place two accounting documents are created.

What I meant was that the accounting document is created with automatic currency translation. If a billing takes place for USD 100, and if INR happens to be the Co.Code currency, the same accounting document line item will have entries of USD100 and INR 4000 (assuming 1 USD = INR 40).

This automatic currency translation is almost like posting in dual currency, though technically only a single doument exists.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

No it is not possible to generate commercial invoice with two different currencies. Meanwhile, I differ from the other friend's comments "accounting happens both in document currency and local currency (i.eCompany code currency)".

To my knowledge, whatever currency you maintain at your Company Code level, you will be having that currency only in your accounting document, irrespective of document currency. Friends Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing document in two different currencies is not possible.

If your objective is just to print invoice in different currencies and present it to customer, it is possible by ABAP / Smart form.

However, please note that accounting happens both in document currency and local currency (i.eCompany code currency).

Regards

Muraleedharan.R