cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:NWDS error when i closed and opend project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam having a small problem when i closed and opend project in NWDS.It is showing as

"The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while deleting resources.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and rebuilding it since it may be inconsistent".So,please resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmana

What is the error you are getting?

Can't you just do a repair on the project if it is a WebDynpro project. Otherwise can't you just rebuild the project which I assume you already have. You could also delete all the files in your output directory and try to rebuild the project again.

Br

Göran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goron,

I did the same thing that you told(ie.repair,rebuild,deleted all the flies and rebuild) but iam getting same error has some "problem due to deleting resources".But i didnt even modified any or deleted any mapping.I created other application,it is also showing the same error.So, please resolve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide me with the detailed error log.

Regards

Göran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try refreshing the project (Webdynpro perspective: Navigator -> right-click -> refresh).

When using different plugins in eclipse, caches might create inconsistencies. (I.e. the DTR creates a file in the filesystem while the webdynpro perspektive hasn't noticed the change in the project)

If this doesn't work:

Look in the DTR perspective what files are checked in. Folders "Model Folder", "src" (project source files), "cfg", "def", "META-INF" and file .dcdef should be checked in.

(Make sure everything is checked in before removing files)

Remove the project from the developer studio and recreate it from the NWDI. Any problems NWDI with the project should be visible in the developer studio.

/Mikael Löwgren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have opened DTR perspective but i am unable to see the checked in files.what may be the problem and can you specify me the way in which i can see those files.

Thank you.

Former Member
Uppal
Explorer
0 Kudos

At times, this problem happens due to the virus scanner , Check in your system if you have virus scanner which scans for file as you read write to the disk eg. Virus Scan On-Access Scan.Try to exclude your workspace from the virus scan.

Also, as suggested all the repair , rebuild , syn project , refresh from the navigator , open close the NWDS etc. does helps sometime as well and in other cases.

One more way helps is , Open the "Enterprise Portal Perspective " select the project in NWDS and rt. click and refresh the project.

If you had found any other issue on this and how you fixed it , please update.

Thanks ,

Uppal

Edited by: uppal maurya on Aug 27, 2008 9:09 PM