Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Id's T-code conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I want to check if a particular T-code has been authorized to any other User ID also?

Like i have 6 user Id's for who have been assigned some limited Job roles. I want to check if there is any conflict (means how to check if they have any common T-code authorizations?

Please suggest the T-codes or some way to find out.

Thanks

Shalini

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to tr SUIM, follow menupath: users, complex selection criteria, authorization values.

Enter object S_TCODE and hit enter. Enter the tcodes you want to investigate and run.

There's alro a report called 'transaction authorizations' which looks in the role menu. The option above looks into the real authorizations.

To search the other way around you can have a look at the suim section 'transactions'

0 Kudos

Thanks Jurjen,

It is useful to me. In this T-code

Under Comparisons--> User ID's is much close to my requirements. But in this i can compare only 2 job roles. Is there any thing like report that i can generate which can show comparison of as much user id's as i want. e.g 6 user id's can be compared?

0 Kudos

I do not know of a report, but with SQVI you could try a table join on AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 on AGR_NAME where AGR_USERS is filtered for your users and AGR_1251 is filtered on object S_TCODE

If you do not know SAP query you can also download the table selections and and join them in Excel.

HTH

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Thanks !