cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for info about cProjects UI details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru’s

I have a problem with cProjects. I am using ECC6 which has cProjects module. I can see cProject details like project type, phases, checklist and items in IMG. But I am not able to see any of these details in UI of collaborative projects folder. If I want to see those details in UI what should I do. Without having project and phases I am not in a position to create a project in cProjects.

Do I need to install any package for getting this?

Could any one help me in doing this by explaining step by step procedure?

The UI is showing the following details in front end.

Folder: Business Partner

BP - Maintain Business Partner

BUPA_CLEAR - Data Cleansing: Comparison of Business Partners

PRP_WFM_ADMIN - Maintenance of WFM Core Resources

Folder: Organizational model

PPOCE - Create Organization and Staffing

PPOME - Change Organization and Staffing

Folder: Qualifications

OOQA - Change Qualifications Catalog

PPPM - Change Qualification Profile

Folder: Versions

DPR_SNAPSHOTS_CREATE - Create Snapshots

Folder: Evaluations

DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO - Extract Project Evaluations

Folder: Tools

S_APL_52000051 - cProjects: Deletion of Information Page URL for a User

PRP_SYNC_STAFF - Synchronize Project Roles with Staffing Process

Points are awarded for your reply.

Regards

Suresh. J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You seem to be accessing the SAP Easy Access Screen.

For using the cProjects application, you have to access the browser based UI only. To access the same, goto transaction SICF, search for the service named -->

cprojects (PLM Collaboration Projects - BSP Application)

--> Right click and choose 'Test Run'.

The browser window will pop up and you will see the cProjects application after logging in.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

I have tried your steps. The follwoing error is poped up.

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP Exception: the BSP URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap?sap-client=700 Does Not Contain Any Application Entries

Error type:

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

Please guide me in solving this problem.

Regards

suresh.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

When you have searched for cProjects service in SICF, you will see the following hierarchy:

Default Host --> sap --> bc --> bsp --> sap --> cprojects

Right click on cprojects and choose 'Test Run'.

You are getting the mentioned error because you are trying to test run the 'sap' node.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have dome the same things which u have specified. The follwoing is the error

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/cprojects_tra/default.htm?sap-client=700&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

Error type:

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

Please let me know the reason for eror message.

Regards

Suresh. J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You are trying to access wrong service. cprojects_tra is for upload/download to MSP.

For the time being, in the URL truncate the string cprojects_tra to cprojects only.

Doing this, the last portion of your URL will appear as:

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ cprojects /default.htm?sap-client=300&sap-sessioncmd=open

Alternatively, in transaction SICF, perform a search with the parameter CPROJECTS* ( use * as wildcard)

You will see a list of all cProjects services. In that, test run the first service with the name 'cprojects'

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

I have got the follwing error after following your steps.

500 Connection timed out

-

-

Error: -5

Version: 7000

Component: ICM

Date/Time: Tue Feb 05 16:37:05 2008

Module: icxxthr.c

Line: 2698

Server: sealides_IDS_00

Error Tag: {-}

Detail: Connection to partner timed out after 60s

© 2001-2005, SAP AG

Please help me in resolving this error.

Regards

Suresh.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please refresh the page. Since you are accessing the application for the first time, it is taking time to generate the pages. You'll be able to see the screen in 3-4 refreshes.

This would be a one time activity.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have received the following error message after refreshing browser.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://sealides.sealinfo.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system IDS : WebDynpro Exception: Invalid $HTTP$ destination.

The error occurred on the application server sealides_IDS_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WDR_RUNTIME================CP

Method: CONSTRUCT_MIME_URL of program CL_WDR_UTILITIES==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L0STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system IDS in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sealides_IDS_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sealides_IDS_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 700 -u: SURESH -l: E -s: IDS -i: sealides_IDS_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080205 -t: 164429 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

regards

Suresh. J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please retry. If the problem still exists. Show this error to your basis team, and they will help you out if there is an error in the installation.

You can have a detailed analysis of this error in ST22.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

I think there is a problem with roles. I think Roles are not properly generated.

is it necessary to update roles for cprojects seperate?

I was given all authorizations.When i search for SAP_CPR_PROJECT_ADMINISTRATOR, i was not able to find it from PFCG.

Do i need to update cproject roles from PFCG?

Is there any relation ship exists b/t these two?

regards

Suresh. J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I dont think that this error is due to roles. But make sure that you have been assigned to at least one of the SAP_CPR* roles at this point of time.

You can use the SAP Load Generator (Transaction SGEN) to generate the BSP pages and then try the URL again.

Also, show this error to the basis team and check if something is missing from the installation perspective.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I hope u can solve this prob through increasing http wait time(timeout period) as well as adding 2 more roles(SAP_CPR_TEMPLATE_ADMINISTRATOR,SAP_CPR_PROJECT_ADMINISTRATOR,SAP_CPR_USER).

hoe it will work for u.

With regards,

Jobit

Answers (0)