Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi..(WebDynPro)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

<b>i am working on ERP2004. i would like to work

ABAP WEBDYNPRO scenario. can you please tell me from where can i see the all ABAP-WEBDYNPRO weblogs?.</b>

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kannan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

If your question is about 'WebDynpro for ABAP', it is not released yet. It will be available only with NW04s release.

Or if your question is about calling an ABAP function from 'WebDynpro for JAVA', this link may help you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/cr... a web dynpro application accessing abap functions.pdf

And for developing WebDynpro for JAVA applications, you need to have a Web Application Server installed and the programming IDE to be used is NetWeaver Developer Studio.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kannan,

A sneak preview to the "Web Dynpro for ABAP", check out the following link:

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/10/02/sap-teched-2005-boston-a-look-back

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone try webdynpro for ABAP? Could you please provide some tutorials on developing ABAP webdynpro application.

Thanks.

Best Regards

thiru

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

WDA is so new, you will have a hard time find tutorials. I am writting some weblogs on it right now. I'm sure there are others are as well. However it takes a long time to write a detailed techincal weblog. Right now I have one that I have spent about 20 hours on and it isn't finished yet.

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same here. Preparing weblogs as well. Once WDA will be available to the public I guess there will be many weblogs and technical articles. They just need time to be finished.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a presentation on WebDynpro for ABAP in this TechEd Bangalore.

Check out for the SAP TechEd presentations. They will be available in SDN in soon

Regards

Bharathwaj