cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregated SNP Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone direct me to information on SNP Aggregated planning capabilities? We are currently running 4.1, but would if there are enhanced capabilities in later releases, that would be of interest.

We are exploring possibilites for SNP planning at a level that aggregates locations together... ie, SNP planning to a region (which is an aggregation of several locations), followed by Deployment to specific locations within the region. Any information that would help me to understand capabilities of SNP to aggregate by location would be very helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember that the release notes of SCM 5.0 (and SCM 2007) have large sections of developments in Aggregated Planning

I also remember seeing a power point presentation about SCM improvements specifically in this area. Can you please check the BPX area of SDN for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, Harish.

I have the release notes, which help me to understand what has changed in the latest versions...but I don't have a good foundation of the existing (pre-5.0) capabilities. I'm looking for some overall info on aggregate planning (I'm thinking of a consultant-type presentation). I've looked on the BPX site, but haven't found anything yet...I'll keep looking.