cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation error when trying to create .sda files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we have NW 04s with SP14 usage type MI installed. We used template wiz to configure our system. When we bring up NWA and after providing necessary information under Mobile Archive Converter we consistently get error " You are not authorized to create SDA archives" . the user which is used to create this archive has role Admin as described in Config guide and this has been assigned to the user in MI abap stack via SU01.

is there a way to find out what authorization is missing ? is there a log that I can read to find out more.

Edited by: manish salvi on Feb 5, 2008 2:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is an additional Role in the J2EE necessary for the user.... (well, that you have known already.... :-$)

The name of the role is something like "J2EE Mobile Admin". This is missng in the config guide. Add it to the user and you should be able to upload SDA files via NWA.

Hope this helps. Sorry that I do not have the exact name, but I am at the customer side at the moment with only limited access to the system.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

The role assignment had to be done in NWA under identity management. I was aware of the additional roles /action needed but was not sure where to attach them and what were the name of the actions to be attached. I am looking at NWA after a long time the original User management configuration, under Identity management , button is no longer available. The actions that was to be assigined to a role needed start with tcmobile* . You are right this was missing from the config guide.

Thanks for your response.

Answers (0)