Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA - SUIM in client system with background processing of IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have setup CUA in our Solution Manager system 4.0 sr2 SP11 and activated background processing of idocs. When we run SUIM in the child system the user creation/change information is now showing the name of the background user rather than the actual name of the creator/modifier.

Has anyone else seen this before and is it standard functionality or a bug?

Thanks in advance

Justin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I'm afraid this is standard. You need to look at the change docs in the CUA master.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I'm afraid this is standard. You need to look at the change docs in the CUA master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I would like to set up CUA in solution manager server. But can you tell me how you assign roles to users. Did you import all roles in the solution manager server or maybe the roles were already there.

thanks a lot for your help,

Djamel

0 Kudos

Hi Djamel

When you set up CUA you do the inital import of the roles with SCUG, ensure you have the company details correct in each system. Also in each system schedule the background job SUSR_ZBV_GET_RECEIVER_PROFILES, this will get the details of any new roles/profiles setup in the child systems.

Regards

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way to get the name of the actual creator/modifier in your child system is to set-up trusted RFC's between your CUA client and child systems.

If you decide to go this route then make sure auths for the object S_RFCACL are assigned to the user admins in the CUA and child systems.

Regards