cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI validation on IDoc sent by XI is failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirment that when IDoc is posted sent by Xi, a certain validation is run on the SAP end which checks that if PRPS-SCOPE = 'INVST' and COBK-USNAM != 'POWERPLANT', then only the IDoc should not get posted.

and we are sending POWERPLANT hardcoded from XI.

Now the issue is, sometimes the FI validation works sometimes it doesn't.

Pls advice.

Regards,

XIER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xier !!

It looks like a problem in the validation routine; why do you relate it with XI? if you check the IDOC that doesn't get validated and try to resend it from XI to SAP (running the whole scenario again), does it always avoid validation? or is it just random?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's random...

Also I checked the tables COBK and PRPS and the desired fields are getting populated.

The USERNAME field is being sent in IDOC header.

However the FI validation is written at lineitem level. Could this be the issue?

Regards,

XIer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

By random, you mean that the same input message to XI that generated and IDOC that it's not validated, in a future or forced execution thru XI could generate an IDOC that DO gets validated !?!

The condition that determines how the validation is executed, is in the IDOC_INPUTxxxxx FM related to the IDOC or in a user-exit, right?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The validation works when I try to create FI posting manually by using TX code FB01 in SAP, however FI validation does not work when XI posts the IDoc to SAP.

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I suggest to go to BD87 or WE05 and compare both IDocs (the manually entered and the one that came from XI) to check for differences.

Also, WE20 is ok ?

Regards,

Matias.