Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to launch internet launch Browser in transaction SXMB_IFR

Former Member
0 Kudos

strike

Hi Floks,

i have a problem when i am launching browser in SXMB_IFR Transaction its running after shows browser is starting .then its goes to local sapdirectiores folder its shows . i think its not integrating launching browser. could please suggest me which configuration can do or check .....

rewards for better answers.

thanks,Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can just reffer the things in the BLOG mentioned here and make sure that all the things are correct as per the BLOG

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi have you install the j2sdk properly.....set the prefernce of java webstart as none the try to open...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this blog.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Or, you can do it as mentioned below:

Integration builder is a fat client and the required java libraries are downloaded for the same from the server. Downloading of libraries only happen for the first time using the Java Web Start.

Sometimes there can occur problems while downloading theses libraries and error will show up as 'Unable to open Integration Builder'.Following is the checklist when this error occurs.

1. Ensure that the required JDK is being used in the clent system

2. Set the proxies to NONE in the Java Web Start.

Start>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences-->Proxies

3. Also check for the Host name & IP Address in the Hosts file under “C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc hosts”

I hope this will solve ur porblem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duvvuri,

Try with this url:

http://<server name or ip address>:<port no e.g. 50000>/rep/start/index.jsp

Make sure you install java webstart 1.4.2 on your machine.

Also pl. see this for some more help on the same issue:

Regards,

---Satish