cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I couldn't see the messages sent from a webservice in SXMB_MONI. I have tested my interface successfully at Runtim Work Bench -->Component Monitoring --> Adapter Engine -->Test Message. Any ideas how to trouble shoot? Is there any batch job required to set up so that messages from webservice will be picked up and processed?

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

your scenario in sync or async??

if sync, check TCODE sxmb_adm>integrartion engine configuration>edir-specific configuration data-->

RUNTIME LOGGING_SYNC_________________1_______ 0

RUNTIME LOGGING_______________________1_______ 0

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL___________________3_______ 1

Thanks

Rodrigo

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rams,

How u are triggering the message? Did u used any SOAP client tool and checked it?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

External system guys confirmed that they have sent a message. I have no idea about that system. I have provided them WSDL file. Thanks.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rams,

I would suggest u to install some client tool like SOAP UI and see if it goes thru or not. From there we can take further direction where it might be wrong! you can download the same from soapui.org

raj.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rams,

Did u checked ur Sender SOAP Adapter status in Adapter Monitoring?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj, from where can I check that?

Regards,

Ram.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rams,

Which SP u are in?

If you are SP16 and below then u have to go to Component Monitoring/Adapter Engine-- Click Adapter Monitoring and see ur channel

If you are in SP17 and above then Component Monitoring/Adapter Engine -- Click Communication Channel Monitoring.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, I have checked it and its running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have done Test Messages, just switch to "Status" tab, you will see "Communication Channel Monitoring".

, u can put filter: "SOAP", then u will found the error status for your SOAP adapter.

Click on Red LED, then you will see the error status in lower part part.

From there you can display failed messages and go to audit tab, u will know what exact error cause the message not send to Integration Engine

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Liang. My Soap adapter is running, status Green.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rams,

Please set these parameters and give a try:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Also you said that you are posting from adapter engine to XI. I think you should post to integration engine not to adapter engine. If you post to adatper engine I think you will get 403 error. So please try to post to integration engine.

Regards,

---Satish