cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

im using Visual composer 7.0 and trying to build an application for Real Estate.

when i goto BAPI transation in ECC 6.0 i can see my bapi

bapi_re_sc_create with diffirent input parametrs than those

appearing in the visual composer (input ports).

does this mean i have to raise a message to SAP or did

someone come through this error before ?

Regards,

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prachi,

i have made sure both system and client are same.

please if anyone has access to visual composer and transaction BAPI

check input ports for BAPI_RE_SR_CREATE in visual composer and in transaction BAPI select the filter all, and then select

Real estate Management --> Flexible real estate -->

RESearchRequestREFX --> Create.

check import parameters are they the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

which parameters are different.Can you post a screenshot of Visual Composer input parameters (Check all the parameters via Define/Test data service) and the BAPI input, tables, changing parameters?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel,

i m not able to insert screen shots however for example partner should be an import parameter, which is showing in transaction BAPI however in visual composer it is only available as an output port.

Regards,

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shami,

maybe you can link the screenshots via imagehack or other free webspace providers. Back to your problem, did you try right click on port and choose flip port?

You can use flip ports e.g. for tables, changing parameters which can be used for input and output.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcel,

thank you for your help flipping the port worked for me also when i installed the CE 7.1 VC 7.1 read the ports correctly as defined by the bapi i guess VC 7.0 has a bug or so.

Regards,

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

sami,

get portal admin to verify you're accessing the right system and right client as well. also, was the bapi modified recently?

prachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gilson,

Im sure the systems are the same we only have one system for ECC, and im using transaction BAPI on the backend

Regards,

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sami,

Make sure your systems are the same. Your VC BAPI belogs to same system as your ECC. By the way which transaction are you using in your backed system?

Regards,

Gilson