cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date change does repricing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we change a Pricing date manually, system does the repricing.. (that is carry out new pricing). Here the manually entered value has been erased.

My requirement is

When I change the pricing date (any field which does repricing)

it should do " copy manual pricing elements and determine others" pricing type.

help urgently needed on any userexit or oss note

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use user-exit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD and change there pricing type 'B' to 'C'.

Reward if helpful,

Kind regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a User exit? How to read the given userexit?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

another way is to set

field Pricing type as "C" (Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others)

you can do that for your copying (in your item cat) running:

VTAA

VTAF

VTFA

VTFL

VTFF

just select which one of these tranz you need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

I am in position to expalin the situtation, we are creating pricing procedure for warranty not for sale.

Example, when my client sell their car, they will give 2yrs 2000 miles warranty. When the final customer report the dealer

with in 2 yr or with in 2000 miles, the dealer will repair the car. After the repair, they will create claim in their legacy system and send to my client.

Here they can claim material they replaced, and labor hour they spend and some misc charges.

Issue, when they create claim in their system immd it creates in my client r/3. During that time it takes the pricing date is current system date. once the claim submitted we are changing the pricing date by using some function.

This time standard sap does the carry out new pricing (B) but we want C.

help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the main screen of v/08, there is a field called pricing type configured along with the procedure. Did you try defaulting it to the kind of re-pricing you want. See if that works.