cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Systems in "Search in" 7.1SP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried to import a data service as described in the documentation. However, in the Search (button in task-panel toolbar) in the "Search in" drop-down list is see no systems or WS-Destinations but the following entries: "Business Objects, Portal Content, Service Registry, Portlet Applications, Visual Composer Models, Web Dynpro Applications"

I have already created a WS-Destination for an external WS. And some other WS are in a backend R/3. So where can i access them in VC7.1SP3?

Thanks in advance.

Kilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThatSAPGuy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was your Visual Composer session running when you configured your destinations? I would suggest logging off from your VC session and re-login in. This should populate the "Search In" list.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Many thanks that was the reason.

However the service does not work.

In the log and Web Service Navigator it first said: "Wsdl part element is missing required attribute(s) name/type." I downloaded the wdsl and tried it by importing the file in the WS Navigator then it said that "the XML is not valid. Node <types> child of <wsdl:definitions> not described in Schema."

I tested the WS in http://www.soapclient.com/soaptest.html and it worked fine.

So I guess the XSD of SAP NetWeaver is out-dated. Is it possible to replace them or do you know the exact prerequisites to use web services in SAP NetWeaver?

Thanks

Kilian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you consult the log files (available using the NW Administrator)?

If yes - what does it say?

- Lior