Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartfrom Window Problem : Urgent

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have designed a smartfrom in that there is window called footer which is below main window. size of footer window is 3 cm.

I want that the contents of footer window to be printed after main is completed and only at the bottom of the page.

For this I have used the condition ' Only After End of main Window ' , but the problem is that on page 1 when the main window ends the 3 cm space is left blank ,

I dont want that, my requirement is that the footer window should be printed only at the bottom of window , if the document is of 2 pages then the main window should be printed till the end of the page and the footer window will be printed at the bottom of page 2,

if the document is of 1 page then the contents of footer window should be printed at the bottom of page 1.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat.

• Helpful answers will be awarded.

Edited by: bharat tambat on Feb 5, 2008 5:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

If you are using table in main window, you can use the table footer for footer information. If you create a new window for footer it will occupy the space in the page.

Thanks,

Sudha

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not tick the condition 'Only After End of main Window', do not tick any of the "And Additional Event' conditions.

Under the General Attributes tab make sure Window Type is Secondary Window. This should ensure the window appears at the end of each page.