cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I had configured one new sales cycle for my client, for reporting purposes in had configured new movement types "801" replica of "601" and "802" replica of "602" and in movement type configuration of "802" in "reversal/follwon movement types" asigned "802" aganist "801" and i had completed the process, from O to B its working fine but when doing the PGI reversal i am getting the movement type as"602" and instead of "802", can anybody throw some light how to get the movement type "802" in PGI reversal.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

though you have created a supplimentary movement type 802, you need to ensure that the same is available against your schedule line category.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Check in VOV6 whether you have assigned 802 for your schedule line category. Most probably, it would have been 602 there.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in our produdtion system there is no schedule line category with movement type "602" but when doing pgi reversal i am getting "602".

is there any setting related cross module.

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this setting:

IMGMMVALUATION AND ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENTA/C DETERMINATION ACCOUNT DETERMINATION WITHOUT WIZARDDEFINE ACCOUNT GROUPING FOR MOVEMENT TYPES

THANKS,

MCM