cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring XI alert framework to receive the mapping errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are trying received in my alert inbox the errors ocurred in the monitoring, but I aren't receiving these message.

I've read the Michal's blog, and I do the next steps:

- I've defined a new category in the TCODE ALRTCATDEF

- I've added my user in fixed recipient.

- In the alert configuration I added a new rule with this parameters:

X Rule Activated.

X Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule

Description Mapping Error

Alert Category MAPPING_ERROR (This is my category)

Bound to message Not relevant

(Sender,interface ....) All with *

in Where did the error occur?

Error Category: Application and Error Code Mapping.*

I launch an interface to get the error, the interface fails in the monitoring, but I don't receive any message in my inbox.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you see your Error in RWB?

if yes : then it is Adapter level error.

You should define the Error Category in Adapter Engine by selecting the correct Adapter Type ( You can Select * also for all kind of Errors)

If No : Then according to the Alert Rule that you have created , the error should occur in Message Mapping (Integration Engine) and tihis error should be monitored in SXMB_MONI

Please elaborate more to help us understand ur problem better !!

Regards.

Jeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether you have assigned it to any fixed receipients or to all. if it is for all you have the authorizations to receive the alert in alert inbox. so check that first.

The following predefined user roles are available for customizing and administration:

• SAP_BC_ALM_CUST for customizing authorization.

• SAP_BC_ALM_ADMIN for administration authorization. The administrator has the authorization for all activities. He or she can also read and confirm alerts for other users. In addition, the administrator can execute report RSALRTPROC to delete, escalate, and deliver alerts as well as to delete logs.

• For the sending of alerts via external communication methods (e-mail, sms, fax) and for inbound processing, an RFC user has to be created on the central alert server with the role SAP_BC_ALM_ALERT_USER. The authorization objects contained in this role are S_OC_SEND and S_RFC.

• Accessing alert inbox the userid has to have the role SAP_XI_MONITOR.

• SAP_ALM_ADMINISTRATOR - Alert Management Administrator Give this rights

Refer the SAP_XI_ADMI topic and see the roles.

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Refer link for user roles: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/74/03b140ade49c2ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Nithiyanandam