cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in AS2 RCV adapter.. SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam just doing File to File scenario and passing the resultant file to Partner system through AS2 adapter.

I gave the following details in AS2 RCV adapter..

SND>XI->Webdispatcher--->Partner.

My message will be reached to webdispatcher.. from there it will route to Partner Url.

So i will be giving my webdispatcher URL in my AS2 RCV adapter.

TP : HTTP

MP : AS2

Server : vvvvvv.com.NZ

Port : 50000

Url : /as2gs1/partnera

Message is processed succesfully but its failing in AS2 RCV adapter with following error.

Success SEEBURGER/AS2: Received order from system.

Error Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect #

Error MP: Exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect #

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect #

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Temporary Redirect #.

Error The message status set to NDLV.

Kindly let me know if anyone know th solution.

Regards

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

a, what do you mean with the Web Dispatcher?

b, you receive a HTTP code 307, which means that the target AS2 location has been moved. Try to connect the target AS2 server on the URL and check, if it is really there and if it is working.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

>> a, what do you mean with the Web Dispatcher?

We are not using the partner URL directly.We will be using Webdispatcher URL .. from there they have written the rule to goto Partner URL.

>> b, you receive a HTTP code 307, which means that the target AS2 location has been moved. Try to connect the target AS2 server on the URL and check, if it is really there and if it is working.

Looks like this is working.. its showed success state for a while and after few minutes.. its showing the below error in communication channel monitoring.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out:could be due to invalid address # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out:could be due to invalid address # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out:could be due to invalid address # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out:could be due to invalid address #.

This is the error it is showing in Seeburger Monitoring.

State : Error on send, will be retried

Status Description : Could not deliver as2 message to partner: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out:could be due to invalid address # null

What is this error?

Do u think there is no problem with AS2 adapter.. its the problem wit webdispatcher.??

Waiting for your reply.

-Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

so you say, the target AS2 server is working?

Well, this error means, your AS2 request can not reach the target. There can be several problems:

a, if yiu are using this dispatcher - MAKE SURE, it is working properly. Does it really try to send correct message to correct target?

b, This error also occurs, when there is a network issue - firewalls with not open ports.. For example, port 80 is mostly open in all of the networks, but if u're using other ports (443, 50100, ...), check, if they are open! (this was also my case and I spent 2 days of searching a problem )

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

After digging into several tries.. we found that a ports should be open for the Partners to send/Receive messages in the Firewall settings.

They will be opening the Ports tomorrow and we will test again.

I will let you know the result again..

Please keep watching this thread until it resolved completely because very few has worked with AS2 adapters.

I need your help..

Thanks&Regards

Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter and All,

I need clarification regarding the outgoing messages from XI thorugh AS2 adapter.

We came to know from the following link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/5cfd3b0e59774ee10000000a114084/content.htm

which talks about the following points.

Constraints

The SAP Web dispatcher is only useful in the Web environment. In the classic SAP system, load is balanced by the message server.

The SAP Web dispatcher forwards incoming HTTP(S) requests to the Web application server, and then returns the responses from the back end to the client.

Outgoing requests (such as requests to a different SAP Web Application Server) are not sent via the SAP Web dispatcher. They are sent via the proxy server for the appropriate intranet.

So from the above point, We are assuming that we should not use Webdispatcher in the middle which sending the messages to the partners.We think we need to use Partners URL instead of webdispatcher URL while sending the message and the proxy will take care of the message routing.

Please let me know am i correct with the above point regarding outgoing messages??

Thank You.

Regards

Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy!

Ok, I'll try to help u as much as I can

Well, I don't have experience with web dispatcher, but I think it is like u say. You must use the partners URL.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peter,

This is the error it is showing when we try with certificates.

We have created the Certificates and Keys for my client and installed certificates of my partner.

Generally we have a doubt..

Do you think that we need to follow any naming convention when we mention in Sender and receiver agreements for certificates.

TRUSTED\<view>\<partne-certi>

Do u think that we need to mention party name of my partner(which i will give in confuguration)

for <partne-certi> ???

or any naming convention we need to follow???

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias, SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias

Please share some knowledge about the certificates and keys.

Pls suggest if you know why that error came???

-Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy!

You are using correct naming convention, so the problem is only a mistake in name I think. Go to visual admin and check the view name and certificate alias name. Check also case sensitiveness.

No, in this parameter configuration there is no need (you must not resp.) to mention Party name or whatever.

TRUSTED\<view>\<cert-alias>

that's it.

You shoud have generated your pair of keys and have your partners certificate imported.

config:

In outbound scenario (you send as2 message to your partner):

receiver agreement:

signing key - you private key

encryption certificate - partners certificate's alias

authentication cert - your private key

inbound:

sender agreement:

authentication certificate: partner's certificate

decryption key - your private key

signing key - your private key

One more thing - your error also occurs, when there is a correct alias, but it is not a correct certificate.

So check the configuration (agreements), if they are using correct aliases. Because if there is a need to encrypt the message and you provide as a key partner's certificate instead of your private key, it fails.

Peter

p.s. Create please separate threads for separate problems. I know you need to have it solved, but the forum is also for other people and I beleive, there will be more of them who will fight this issue (I did too )

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the problem with the Routing rule in webdispatcher.

Now its working perfectly.

Cerificate names had to provide perfectly.Need to be careful with casesensitive.