cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm having a very annoying problem. When I try to log in to the Integration Repository or Directory, after I enter the log in data it displays a message that says "AUTHORIZATION ERROR". I'm sure the user and password are correct. Basis told me it's a SAP_ALL user and that the problem should be my Java version. I upgraded to Java 1.6.xxx but I still can't log in. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through these thread:

Rewards if found helpful.

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Feb 4, 2008 1:49 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is based on Java Web Start loading error…for lower Java versions unable to load IR and ID form Integration server.

You need to install: Java™ WebStart 1.4.2

Prerequisites:

The URL for check Prerequisites:

http://<Server Host>:<Port>/rep/start/webstart_installation.jsp

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As soon as I get home I'll test everything you have recommended. But..:

1) How can I downgrade to 1.4.2 ?? I'm a zero in Java

2) Via transaction SXMB_IFR can I access the Repository and Directory? (I'm asking this since I can't access the system from here...)

I'll check all the links and then update the thread. Thanks everyone I hope I can make it work tonight!

Regards,

Pablo

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

just link it

https://sdlc2a.sun.com/ECom/EComActionServlet;jsessionid=36D96FE1890C974FC56C84B3682FE406

Download Windows Installation, Multi-language

when ready, install it and try to access from

http://<server>:<port>/rep

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing worked, I think it's a port issue, but I can't touch the firewall from home. Today I'll try with a VPN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I still need your help. Now I'm using a VPN but the problem is not solved! When I try lo log in this message appears:

>Unable to connect to server <DOMAIN>:50104.

>Check server availability (SERVER_NOT_AVAILABLE)

Cannot open connection on host: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and port:

(Obviously I've replaced the original domain and IP in the post to avoid problems).

What is that port used to? I know other users in the network can log in, so I guess there's no actual problem with the server. If I TELNET the IP + PORT nothing happens, but also nothing happens if I try in port 50.000 or 50.100. I don't have access to the machine, I can only log in thru SAP Gui or via web.

Anyone can help me??

Regards,

Pablo

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Port number in URL should be like 5<System number>000.

Please let me know if there is any issue.

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know, my system number is 01. It is having problems with port 50104 (5<system number>04). This message appears rigth after I enter my username and password and click "Log in". I guess the port is OK because other people is able to log in.

Any suggestions?? Help will be appreciated!

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i am not wrong, port 50104 is used by SDM, check user if J2EE_GUEST is not locked.

check logs

/usr/sap/XD0/DVEBMGS01/work (dev_server0,dev_disp)

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I am able to log in to the repository now (using a VPN) but I'm still getting the same message when I try to log in to the directory. Any idea?

Regards,

Pablo

Edited by: Pablo Colangelo on Feb 10, 2008 5:53 PM

I found the problem, it was accessing another domain. I added that line in the hosts file and problem solved! Thanks everyone!!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I upgraded to Java 1.6.xxx

Use Java version 1.4.2.xx

Java version 1.6 is not supported by XI3.0 or PI 7.0

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Reffer this WEBLOG which is Explaining the problems while login to IR/ID

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This authorization error is mainly due to the username and password issues. You just recheck the username and password or try to reset the password and try to relogin to the system. it should work.

For authorization issues check this link:

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/89/05793c05f0807be10000000a11405a/content.htm

regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can log in thru SAP Gui, so the user name and password are correct. Basis said I had SAP_ALL so authorizations should not be a problem. I'll check if the system is defined as Integration Server later (I don't have access from here) but I think that won't work either, because a friend of mine can log in without any problem...

Edited by: Pablo Colangelo on Feb 4, 2008 11:01 AM

I read that maybe the log in is pointing to another client. There is only 1 client in my server: 001. How can I know which client I'm logging in to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you already know the client then try to login via sapgui and then provide the tcode sxmb_ifr so that you are sure that you are logging in with the actually client which you are using.

Also check whether the local machine has any etc host that needs to be setup.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing to do is click on jawa web start Icon. a window will appear. Go to file> Preferences>selet radio button None.

then try to login, hope it will help you.

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Feb 4, 2008 2:11 PM