cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDN Meet - Mumbai - Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for great response in the meet conducted in August, 2007.

It's time to meet again. We propose to have the meet again on Sunday, 10th Feb, 2008. The meet will be on expense sharing basis {Expense / number of Participant} (In the last meet, the expense per head was around Rs. 600/- per person).

All interested participant are requested to provide details as under:

Name (Required):

Company (optional):

Module (Required):

Cell # (Required):

Travelling from (required):

Email ID:

Please send in detail to rajesh.banka@gmail.com

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

On request of some expected participants, the date have been rescheduled from 10th Feb, 2008 to 16th Feb, 2008.

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Feb 8, 2008 12:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MR RAJESH

WHAT IS THE SDN MEET AND AJENDA FOR SAME AND DETIALS OF MEET.SO THAT WE CAN COME FOR SAME .I AM FROM HYDERABAD.

VIJAYA RAJENDRA.G

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijaya,

We are likely to discuss on the topic recommended by the Group. It is possible that we may discuss an overview of CIN, as it was discussed in SDN Meet in August 2007.

However, this will be a small session & it is not recommended to travel all the way from Hyderabad. I will try to update you on the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Though I am also interested to attend this meet and have to come from Chennai, I may not be able to attend due to the fact I am literally tied up with various office assignment for the whole of this month.

Nevertheless, I would be thankful if you can kindly update on the outcome of the meeting.

With regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh,

Iam also pretty interested to attend the same but due to the assignments iam tied up. It would be really helpful if u update me also @ the same.

Regards,

Laxmikant