cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 CHECK PRINTING SCRIPT PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

i am modifying CHECK PRINTING script of tcode F110 .

this tcodeis calling the script ZF110_PRENUM_CHK . i want to know where it is configured to call this modified layout .

and even i checked the driver program by going through TCODE F110 >SYSTEM>STATUS> PROGRAM .

but in this program no write_form or open_form etc fun calls are not available how this program is woking plz tell me its urgent .

thanking u ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the program behind this is RFFOUS_C

regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ,

plz tell me how it works and how to use .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MKV

Tcode F110,F-58,FBZ5 call same driver program RFFOUS_C

and same script F110_PRENUM_CHCK...........these tcodes are use for check printing....

to assign the Form to these tcodes we have to use tcode FBZP....

thr as mentioned by others fellow try it....

same for assgining driver program...

for prinitng check we need to create payment document number....from tcode F110....

then give this documnet no. to tcode FBZ5....

it will print...

where as in tcode F-58 we create payment document number and also print the check.....

we create payment document number on the basis of invoice number already been generated for vendor/customer.....

while going thru these tcodes thy will ask for customer/vendor number.....u have to give for which vendor/customer u want to create payment document number.....

so initially u have to create payment document number...then only u can print check...

thnx

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check FPZ5 and FPZP transactions.

Reward if useful

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ,

when i am running the fpz5 and fpzp it is saying tcode not avail. plz check it and tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry man it is FBZ5 and FBZP.

mention that form in FBZP-> paying company codes.

double click on company code , then you will be directed to another screen in which you will find form node kust click on that you will find form name.

Now come to FBZ5,give the document no,year ,payment method C and output devices for cheque and payment advice in the bottom of the screen.Go to menu cheque-> print-> old cheque.You can see the output here. F110 is used to print no. of cheques at a time.I don't have that idea about that. First try with FBZ5.If every thing is ok, then go for F110.Bye.

Reward points ifsueful

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

its FBZP transaction...

from the payment run check the company code and the payment method...

in fbzp ..and check the paying company( in the payment run.)...and then then the payment method( in the payment run.)....the Zprogram name is maintained there..