cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interactive PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

i create an interactive pdf form in webDynpro. i take two text fields and one submit button.the text fields are first name,last name.if i click submit button the message is not displayed.the submit action is not working.what is the problem? pls explain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

In the View where you have the InteractiveForm UI element, check the propoerties of the the InteractiveForm UI element and see what do you have for Events->OnSubmit. You should have a valid Webdynpro action here. Also, which submit button did you use in your interactive form. Get the Submit button from the Palettes->Library->WebDynpro ActiveX. Also you put a debug point in your Webdynpro action and make sure the control is coming to your WebDynpro action. Also check if you have given proper values for properties of the Interactive form like DataSource, PDFSource, mode etc and check if ACF(Active Component Framework) is installed on your local machine and the client machine has the Adobe Reader 8.1.1( I am assuming you are using 2004s)

Thanks!

Surya.

Edited by: V. Surya on Feb 4, 2008 4:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having the same problem but in the palette i only have Library > Web Dynpro

I do not have Web Dynpro active x available in the palette.