cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEL and Bill Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created some 100 sale orders with order type OR90. Now I dont want to process any new sale orders with this sale order type. That I did by putting block at the side to order type in VOV8. But I dont want to process the delivery and billing also for already created sale orders. Even if I kept Delivery block and billing block in VOV8 controls, system is not blocking for already created sale orders.

Moreover the delivery type for this sale orders LF90 was used by another sale order which we are running actively now.

So tell me some solution which will not affect to others.

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Rauno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

important question is: Why do you not want to use this order type any more? And what should happen to the already created orders?

If you want to close them completly, put a "Reason of rejection" in each line item (possble by mass change). After this, change your authorisation profiles in a way, that nobody is allowed to change orders of this type anymore.

If the orders where created with the wrong order type, but should be created with another order type instead, you can assign the correct order type as alternative order type and change all the wrong orders and than process them in the correct way.

This would leave you with a clean system. All other solutions will create some ruins in the systems, which cannot be resolved easy later on.

Regard

Rauno

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can do several things:

1. work with your BASIS consultant to remove the document type from the allowed docs that the users can work with

2. put a block in the order type via VOV8, like you already did, and remove copy controls between LF90 and your billing types

3. do mass change in VA05 and enter reason for rejection for all orders of this document type

4. use MASS and enter delivery block in all orders of this document type

5. if you do not wish to process all LF90, you could reverse goods issue and cancel/delete deliveries, then archive all orders of type OR90.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By using VTLA transaction you can remove delivery types for the order and you can no longer create any deliveries for that type of order.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rama,

Instead of setting block at vov8.You can set up delivery block at header level for all these order in mass .

Or u can go to indiviual order and do mass change of delivery block.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod,

Thanks for you reply. But I want to make the changes in SPRO where the enduser will not have access to change it again. If I change it in sale order, the end user may change it again. So please suggest me something where the end user cannot revert it back again.

Regards

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly remove the copy control relation between that order type and corresponding delivery type. Then even if user will try to create delivery from that sale order , system will not allow.

I hope this will solve your problem.