cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am going to create a scenario like R/3 to File scenario by using outbound ABAP Proxy. Here sender is R/3 system and receiver is some file system. I need to create out bound proxy.

sender client is 222.

XI server client is 001

where i need to write code for outbound ABAP Proxy.

what are the settings required for this scenario, i mean communication channels, business systems and all.

Anybody have the solution, Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This WEBLOG is quite similar to your requirement.

Please check this

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to write some code in the r/3 system ie client 222.Since it is in the sender side, the required data needs to be populated in the proxy structure and sent to XI.The trigger for the scenario will happen from the R/3 side.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

> sender client is 222.

> XI server client is 001

> where i need to write code for outbound ABAP Proxy.

>

> what are the settings required for this scenario, i mean communication channels, business systems and all.

Hi,

Write your proxy code in R/3 client 222.

Loging to R/3 system and do exactly same to activate the proxy.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

you need to create one Receiver Communication Channel & One Receiver Agreement. There is no need to create Sender CC & Sender Agreement. Create the Receiver Determination, Intgerface Determination.

Go through this blog for full understanding.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the structure of message in XI in Integration Repository and then it needs to be activate.

It will replicate the same structrue in R/3, then you just need to generate the Proxy by Right click and activate it...No need of any coding to creaet ABAP proxy..

Please go through below links

ABAP Proxy Generation --

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/content.htm

Actiave ABAP Proxies -- /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

ABAP Client Proxies -- /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

ABAP Server Proxies -- /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

You need to setup technical system and Business system for this R/3 systems as usual. Thats it..and in communication channel use XI adapter. Here no need to give any input parameters.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 4, 2008 1:12 PM