cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have two plants in one company code one plant is sending the material for subcontracting to other plant

after processing the material i have to sent it back to other plant with billing charges of only jobwork

plz send config settings for this scenario

how to map this process in sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear santoo

Try with the following suggestion

Manufacturing Plant

1) Create a non valuated material code, say M1 with material type UNBW

2) Deliver the material to Servicing Plant against a PO raised from Servicing Plant

3) Do MIGO for inwarding the material from servicing plant

4) Do other operations if need be

5) Make sales through PGI and Billing

Servicing Plant

1) Extend the M1 material in receiving plant with material type UNBW.

2) While doing MIGO, only stock quantity getting inwarded without any values

3) Create the BOM following regular process for the above, keeping M1 material as the 1st component

4) Confirm the service by one operation with material code M1A (material type HALB) through MFBF (Item Category Group NORM)

5) While doing PGI, stock at servicing plant will get reduced.

6) HALB being sold to manufacturing plant with no ED, Cess, Tax etc.

7) Raise an invoice (charging ONLY for service charges)

😎 TDS not applicable due to plant to plant transaction

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there...

Since this is within a company code, you should go by the intra-company / Stock Transport order scenario.

Now you have to get the basic settings first for the orgsnisation structure...i.e.the sales orgs. have to be created as internal customers and the plants have to be created as vendors for each other...the same material has to be available for both the plants...maintain 2 prices for the 2 plants in the material master...

now create STO ( stock transport order ) using T Code me22n from the jobbing plant and this P.O. value should pick up the price of the material from the sending plant - which will be the normal price...now after the jobbing is done the other plant will raise a STO to take this material back with the price again from the material master of the sending plant - which will be the normal price + jobbing price as maintained in the master.

I feel this is a simple method...there are however other ways to do this too...

REWARD POINT IF USEFUL.

Regards,

Jn.