cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor plan manager in WD ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to use Floor plan manager in WD ABAP.

Thanks in advance.

Sonia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take a look at the [documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/4b/fbb33af3014fdcbde5df8c408cd8b1/frameset.htm].

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Thanks for your reply.

But I want to use FPM in Webdynpro ABAP,

I am trying to develop a WDA application where there are 4 different functional steps..suppose..view-> edit->review-> complete.

User completes the steps one by one...and for that there are 4 screens--and user moves from one screen to another after completing each step.

Is there any way same as FPM that can be used in WD ABAP ?

Thanks is advance.

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can directly work with components FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and FPM_GAF_COMPONENT and create configurations for them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For me it sounds that you want to use the "roadmap approach" in your WD application? If this is the case, just search for the demo roadmap component in the system and take a look into that. I think that the name of the demo component was ROADMAP_DEMO or something like that.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Floor Plan Manager (FPM) is a framework for developing self-service applications using Web Dynpro for Java.

[FPM @ help.sap.com|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/4b/fbb33af3014fdcbde5df8c408cd8b1/frameset.htm]

The question here is, if it is possible to integrate your Web Dynpro for ABAP applications, into the FPM framework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Thanks for your reply, I could find the demo on road map, it is demo_roadmap.

Can you please send me some documentation on this, that will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid that there is no documentation regarding the roadmap demo (unless you can find it from the system by yourself). You just have to try to do the same things as in the sample solution. At least I managed to do my first roadmap based WDA application by following the example.

The roadmap and how to use it is explained also in the book "Web Dynpro for ABAP" by Uli Hoffmann, so if you have a possibility to take a look into that, it might help. Althouh from my point of view, the example in the book is not that easy to follow...

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha Agarwal,

I have a webdynpro leave request application which is in Floor Plan Manager in Java webdynpro.

My leave request java WD application has 4 different functional steps like view-> edit->review-> complete.

User completes the steps one by one...and for that there are 4 screens--and user moves from one screen to another after completing each step.

Now I made the changes in the edit view which has the duration field which needs to be filled with half of the work schedule allocated to the employee per day if they chose half day leave in the application.

As per the requirement duration field populated the data(half of the work schedule allocated to the employee per day ) but when I hit review button,navigation goes to the next screen duration field has the value of full work schedule (say 8 hours)which suppose to be half of the workschedule .(say 4 hours).

any clues ?what will be the root cause of this problem..............

Higher points will be rewarded for the useful inputs.............

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a webdynpro leave request application which is in Floor Plan Manager in Java webdynpro.

My leave request java WD application has 4 different functional steps like view-> edit->review-> complete.

Now I made the changes in the edit view which has the duration field which needs to be filled with half of the work schedule allocated to the employee per day if they chose half day leave in the application.

As per the requirement duration field populated the data(half of the work schedule allocated to the employee per day ) but when I hit review button,navigation goes to the next screen duration field has the value of full work schedule (say 8 hours)which suppose to be half of the workschedule .(say 4 hours).

any clues ?what will be the root cause of this problem..............

Higher points will be rewarded for the useful inputs.............

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is Floor Plan Manager? Need your more info cause WD architecture doen't have the concept!