Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport the objects with Authorization object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not transport the objects(sub-attributes) with the authorization object from development to quality system.

for example say XXX is a authorization object. Under this authorization object, it have objects like SOURSYSTEM,INFOPROVIDER,ACTVT. While transporting, i was able to transport SOURSYSTEM, INFOPROVIDER along with XXX authorization object. But i could not able to add ACTVT(Activity) under the authorization object.

How to add ACTVT(Activity) with that particular authorization object to transport from development to quality system.

Any pointers please.

Regards,

Mohankumar.G

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

I am assuming your XXX Auth Object is an Custom Auth Object. First you might want to check your Transport Request for the Auth Obj, expand it to see if ACTVT was included. Sounds like during the creation of XXX Auth Object, ACTVT was not properly recorded in your Transport Request.

You can go back to SU21, remove the Auth Obj Field ACTVT, and add it back again, this should trigger a new Transport Request.

Hope this help.

Lye