Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in XBAR-RANGE Chart

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had created a XBAR-RANGE Chart which is showing the BAR chart in upper chart and RANGE chart in lower chart correctly. But the problem is that it is always missing a point in the bottom chart.For Ex: If there are 10 points in upper BAR chart, it is missing the 1st point and showing the remaining 9 corresponding points in the Lower RANGE Chart. Please provide the reason for happening so and the necessary modifications to be done.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using an XBAR-MR (moving range) chart? In this case, there is no value at the first position, since it is a "moving range" calculated between subgroups.

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

I am using XBAR-Range chart not moving range chart. Still it is skipping first point inside the lower chart.

Regards,

Ravi kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Number of points plotted would depend on the SubGroup size and the Sample Size you mention in your chart.

Check those parameters.

Then take a look @ the data details of your chart. May be that might give you a clue.

Also look @ note number 1027407 , because if you are on a lower 11.5 version then your issue was fixed with 11.5.3.

0 Kudos

Thanks UD...

I was working on XBAR-Rchart and was not sure on how to get this working.

After reading your post ...i was able to generate the xbar range chart..

Saved my time .....keeping posting