cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP .NET Connector 2.0 on 64-bits Window 2003 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a web application to call BAPI on a SAP server using ASP.NET. My app works properly on my development server, which is 32-bits Window 2003 server. But when I deploy to my production server, which is 64-bits Window 2003 server, exception thrown when trying to connect to SAP. The exception is :

System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format

Search from Google, I believe that it is related to librfc32.dll, which is a 32-bits dll.

So, any solutions to this problem ? Do I need to download SAP .NET Connector 2.0.1 ? Or I should call the BAPI from SAP using Web Services ?

Thanks so much

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I Have the same problem .. Please help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to compile your .net application in "x86" instead of "any cpu" option. this force 32-bit processes to be created instead of 64-bit(by default) & be able to load the 32-bit dll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<< this force 32-bit processes to be created instead of 64-bit

We also had some problems with 64-bit and .NET Connector. There were several OutOfMemory exceptions but the connection itself worked under 64-bit (we didn't encounter the exception you reported). Now we are using erpconnect in a real 64-bit process. Everthing is fine.

warm regards, krishtan