Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I hava a scenario that I want to give 10 pencils free on 5 pens.

I confugured everything in free goods.Now requirement is that I want to give the free goods material to customer only after the delivery of main material. Can anybody guide me in this regards.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first of all, in the free goods condition record, you have to put value "B" in FGDelyCont (delivery only if main item fully delivered). but if you wish to deliver the free goods only AFTER the main goods have been fully delivered, you have to create separate delivery documents for the free goods.

there are many ways to do this, such as going to the schedule lines page and specify later delivery dates for the free good items. or put a rejection reason for the free goods and remove the rejection later after delivery of the main item.

regards.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jonathan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Got VBN1 and while maintainig records give the value "B" in "free goods delivery control".'

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you do the config. for free goods, you create condition records using T.Code VBN1.In thescreen, first you choose the discount type and key combination ...then when you enter the main screen, you have to enter the value...where the last column you can see a filed named "Free Goods Delivery Control" which basically detemines how a free goods delivery should be done like - with the main item or proportional to the main item etc.etc.

Award point if useful.

Regards,

Jn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachin,

goto maintain free good condition record screen(TCode:VBN1).

select Exclusive field and maintain the fallowing settings

material - Pens

min qty - 5

for - 1

uni - unit of measure

add free good - 2

add - unit of measure

calculation rule - 1

free good cat - 2

add matr fr good - pencils

free good del control - B.

after doing this goto VOV4 and maintain the free good determination settings: