Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Printing Terms and Conditions on last page of PO

Hello SAP Gurus,

I need to print Terms and Conditions on the last page of my script (Purchase Order) form.

Here i am using a Z Script (ZMM_PURCH_ORD) to print PO. Please tell me how to get print Terms and Conditions in Last page of the form.

If form contains only one page, then T&C should print in 2nd page. If form contains two pages, then T&C should print in 3rd page. etc..

In my script form i have FIRST and NEXT Page only.

I have gone through this forum searching for solutions to a similar issue and have implemented the following with limited success:

In the existing form, I created a new page called TNC and inserted the text of TNC in a window element of this page. I then tried calling this new page form the existing pages using the command NEW-PAGE TNC. But this does not work.

I also created a separate form altogether called ZMM_PO_TNC which just has the TNC page. I called this form after printing the the original form. This solution is working fine while the PO is being printed, but we have an additional requirement here that when the PO is selected for external send i.e. medium = 5 then the PO goes to the vendor in an PDF format. When I use 2 forms, 2 such mails are sent with a PDF each for the actual PO and the TnC. This is not acceptable. Ideally in one PDF only the entire PO as well as the terms and conditions should be sent in one mail.

Pl note that the terms and conditions extend upto 2-3 pages so I cannot insert them in the existing pages of the PO i.e. FIRST page and NEXT page due to space shortage. (if any of you know how this can be done pl let me know)

Please help me find a solution for this.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Huzefa Vasi

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question