cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

601 mvt type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

Please help me when i am doing PGI through vl01n then system is giving the messege "E M7 093

Field selection for Mvt.Type 601/a/c no.41000000 differs for customer goods movement (015)"

Please help

points will be rewarded

urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to FS00 transaction code - enter the G/L account "41000000" - click on the tab "Create/bank/interest". here you will see the "field status group" - make a note of this group.

2) Now go to transaction code "OB14" - select the field status variant - press enter - double click on the field status group which was displayed for the G/L account "41000000". Here you will see various groups.

3) Double click on the "materials management" group. Here you will see the "customer goods movement". For "customer goods movement" click on "Opt Entry". SAVE the settings.

4) Now go to VL01N & try diong the PGI. You should not get the problem.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN FS00 maintain the entry for this GL account to solve this issue need FI help.or else u can copy from other company code and extend to ur company code also(if u r testing on IDES).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your GL account and MM movement type are not matching with respect to the fields. Like may be for movement type 601 a field is optional whereas the same field for the respective GL its not.

You can also run the report RM07CUFA by going to SE38, to make the necessary corrections. Enter your company code, mvt type (601), special stock indicator (leave blank if you are just posting to normal stock) and GL account (41000000).

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

Probably you would not have maintained the said G/L account in OBYC.

Go to OBYC, double click on transaction "GBB" and see whether you have maintained the G/L account no.41000000. If not, maintain it and retry.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmiPati,

i have maintained that and also assigned.